Tuesday, February 8, 2011



The 7th NIIT National I.T Aptitude Test(NITAT) has been designed to identify I.T Aptitude which is crucial to gain a foothold in the I.T Industry. Over 3,88,716 Students have benefited from this nationwide test over the last 6 year thereby making NITAT India's most popular and recognized I.T Aptitude Test.


NITAT 2011 assessment has been scientifically designed to help ascertain your I.T aptitude and benchmark your performance against other I.T career aspirants at a national level.

This test assesses you on certain functional abilities and behavioural skills that are needed for an I.T career. You get to know your area of strength and development in each of the parameters that constitutes I.T. aptitude. The NITAT Assessment Scorecard gives you your national, state, zonal and academic discipline-wise ranking. The NITAT Assessment Scorecard also gives you your potential for success in specific I.T. domains, like Networking, Software, Hardware, Server Administration and much more. In other words, this is your chance to know how industry-ready you are and what you are best suited for.




No comments:

Post a Comment